1. Keep your bag stuffed with clothes or paper when not in use
2. Avoid putting things on your bag. This would cause it to loose it's shape
3. Keep your bag away from substances that could subject it to stains.
4. Store your bag in a cool, dry area
5. Store your bag in old pillowcases or dust bag to prevent it from getting dirty during storage
6. Do not overfill your bag. It would spoil it's shape
7. It is advisable to have more than one bag so that it can be interchanged. This would increase the lifespan of the bag.