Skip to content
Care and Maintenance
HOW TO WASH YOUR ANKARA BAG
- Bar soap
- Hand sponge/soft toothbrush
- Clean water
- Add a table spoon of salt into the washing water.
- Rub the bar soap against the hand sponge/tooth brush.
- Gently rub against the bag to clean.
- Rinse off the soap properly.
- Do not toss into a washing machine/dryer.
- When drying your Becawax bag, do not leave under the sun for too long. Air-dry if possible.
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE BECAWAX BAG
- Keep your bag stuffed with clothes or paper when not in use
- Avoid putting things on your bag. This would cause it to loose it's shape
- Keep your bag away from substances that could subject it to stains.
- Store your bag in a cool, dry area
- Store your bag in old pillowcases or dust bag to prevent it from getting dirty during storage
- Do not overfill your bag. It would spoil it's shape
- It is advisable to have more than one bag so that it can be interchanged. This would increase the lifespan of the bag.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.